CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

'I'm a Standout in Life'

haven't been stepping into clubs already... *might sounds fine to some of u* BUT... i seriously haven't been taking off and just sit at the bar and take a good drink....(ohya.. FYI, i work 24/7 and i rest if i have trips... SOUNDS SAD rite..) know WHY? coz of my job.. i work for my family.. and i guess this job really has no off day.. *UNLESS......* continue reading k... *
so when my close frens want to intro me new frens. they love them to ask me what's my occupation....

here goes my conversation.....
ME stands for me and F is FREN....

12am *cinderella hour*
ME: eh.. i have to cabut d ya.... i need to rush to work d...

MOST OF THEM WILL JUST STARE AT ME AND THE CLOCK

F: *nei jou meh ka? (canto)/what do u work as

ME: ohh... *wo jou kai geh/ i work as CHICKEN (direct transalate to eng)
so... here goes.. most of my new fren will stare even harder....
(i just love to misleading them)

ME: I DON QUALIFY izzit? hahahaha * i love to ask that..*

F: NONO.... speechless

that's how i try to make them remember me easier.....

still not STANDOUT enough?
anyway... i work for my family at a chicken supplier factory... so 24/7 operating.. than i work at night shift... so... some ppl do believe that i really work as prostitution.. gulp*

so imagine... i haven't had any nightlife for more than 1 year already. *OOPPS...i should say i haven been to any nightclubs for more than 1 year already*







3 of us just like the 3 bottles above. each has their own STANDOUT .... and why i think 'I'm a Standout in Life' because of my taste and attitude... and also my outlook....

it's naturally bleach/ white hair.. so stop asking me how i get that hair and which saloon i went..... but i don mind saloon pay me to help them promote on their bleaching product... haha


pic 2003

pic 2008

i bet u guys sure manage to spot me 1km away... hahaha

0 dreams: