CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

got tanned @ 1U carpark... sweat*

my DSLR almost been burried by 10cm thick dust * it's like been ages since the last cottonrainbow's shooting....
so.. here's some of the photos i picked to edit... really lazy to edit the whole folder... 11pics took me 4hours k...


















































hehehehee... all of us got tanned @ the carpark... so... anyone who doenst want to travel all the way to the beach.. here's a good place for u to get tan...LOVE IT.. *wink*

8 dreams:

Cassandra said...

Nice photos yann lee!!

Royston said...

Wicked~!!
i started to feel the big impact improvement.

dreamydolls said...

thanks dear... really motivate me alot... hehe.. cass... when u wanan become my model...

thanks roy roy.. *wink* wait u back and shooting again...

Cassandra said...

Hahah be your model? Can! I will get the photos wan horh?

dreamydolls said...

> casss: of coz u can....

shon chong said...

NIce photo! i like the 10th photo very much .. freedom!

dreamydolls said...

thanks naughty clown...

small-ugly said...

lomography!~ I like it