CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

‘My Top 5 Treat List’

i have mentioned earlier on my previous post about why do i love no. *7* rite~

here now....
my first thing to get on my treat list was to upgrade my camera.. which i had done that. *wink*

now me and my canon 7D is happily ever after...

and next, of cause i need some really long and good holiday.. so that i can snap more photos.... @__@ *i work 24/7....(family business so no holidays...... ) and now.. i am planning 6days 5nights cuti cuti around pen. malaysia... (anyone wanna join?)


3: i'm going to get myself a folderble bicycle.... (yes... is bicycle... those with 2 tires and i need to ride myself.... I LOVE to cycle, and folderble one so it can fit into my car's boot)

4: i wish my boss aka sis approve my next year's 1month holiday... so i can go sydney to visit my bestie..... (ok, i know i don need 1 whole month just to visit her... but i want to backpack around australia also.... ) *finger cross*


and last... i need a laptop... which i never owned a laptop before... i'm using my bro's laptop... so... i really need 1 so that i can edit photos anytime i want... and it's best it's window7 . because i really heart7.... The new Dell Inspiron will be a good choice. it will be slightly smaller than my bro's inspiron 1420. ( i need this so much)



gosshhh... i just realize that i need so many stuff.... can i make the list into 7.... hahahhaa

4 dreams:

Jack Ng said...

haha ..... windows 7 is great !!!!

fufu said...

yeah come to frankfurt and i will be your model so you could take more pictures while having a long holiday... hohoho

dreamydolls said...

> fufu: no worries.. that will be one of my plan.. u wait la... i saving now...

snakeCharmer said...

yea...!
i wanna come with u for tat 1month holiday around malaysia. i can take some pictures n video for my work the same time. ;) one stone hit 3 birds! ;)