CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

had ur rice dumpling yet?

duanwu festival aka dragon boat festival is one of my fav celebration.. because of the yummy dumplings especialy made by emeryn's mom... but this year, tak jadi taste any from emeryn's mom because my aunty came to visit my house and YEAHhhh!!! our own homemade rice dumplings... (damn bangga lo XD~)



cleaning the salt egg

and aunty is preparing the rice~


the ingrediants~



ok.. i suck at this la.. fail big time.. so... i didnt make any dumpling for myself.. but just sit there and wait.. XD~


egg york.. ^^ ok la.. i know some of u guys don like it.. i like the york when it's in the rice dumpling... *wink*








taadaaa....... rice dumpling by my mom and aunty~

anyway... anyone going to putrajaya for the dragonboat festival.. i wanna go lo...
for more information. check here




0 dreams: