CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

‘flymas.mobi – as Easy as 1, 2, 3’

i had my first handphone at age 13 and it's like already been 10years...
calls, smses, mms, video calls and now... we can even book our flights thru handphone.. *goshhh* does that means that i'll even got distracted even not facing the computer.....
my sis is going to kill me if i'm flying next week... anyway...my fren ask me to go dubai next weekend..... *should i?*
hmm.. let's check on the flight first....



first just log in to
flymas.mobi




within second, it will load to the page...

for those kiasu flyers like me..... i love deals and offers section * i will just fly where ever is cheap.. BUT NOW.....

clicked* book flight
taadddaaa.... so fast.. and i don have to wait for my *snail computer* to load


OMG.. it's really as easy as 1.2.3.... decisions is making me headache.....
so... should i fly this weekend? aikss...






1 dreams:

Jard The Great said...

hehehe.. siap amik gmbr henfo.. gud luck ye.. =)