CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a very short trip to sekinchan......

almost 2hours journey... + wrong turning this and that...
wasnt my first visit... (emo place)
ohwell.. at least we still manage to reach before sunset.... we depart from my house around 2something.. and reach there around 4.20pm *wtf* but lucky enough that... we still manage to take a few SUNNY shots....
anyway... photos below didnt have much ps-ed... coz i'm trying to cut down editing on my photos and i'm really lazy.. *LoL*
travelling with the 4 monkeys.... are fun... *felt young again...LoL


got what i meant? they are like SUPER hyperactive..... =__= and here... are the few shoots taken by me... model by the couple... yen teng and royston





















and hui wen













hahaha... and now.. my turn... *haven been taking photos for quite sometime already... i mean... taken by others..... *


awww... i love this shoots.... err... he is a good model.. haha~


me and lz
me and hcs






















































crapppzz... i'm sucks in captions......... i reallly dunno what to write in my blog already.... since pics tells a thousand word rite.. i guess i had tell alot stories with my pics already.. hope u guys enjoy.....

0 dreams: