CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

lonely christmas?

thanks to emeryn, otherwise i wont have such experience at.......

looks familiar with the patterns on the door rite.....
yeapp... u are right... emeryn invited me to be her guest to "meet and great section"..... *first comes to my mind was.. OHYEAHH... it's photoshooting time... and of coz.. FREE FLOW BEERS *
i always wanted to try that thing... *wink*
and i got mysself a DAMN FULLL cup of beer... *kiasuuuness* LoL


say: carlss.........


chris, jessica, coco... and me.....

me and jenkinYAT.....

OMG..... i look so pale..... *actually is emeryn the one whom look so red after a few sips....* seriously.. she cant drink....


coco is soso tall..... i make her bend a little to take this pic with me.. haha~
it's a great time to meet with the others....
ohya... did i forget to mention..... i seriously miss the beers there..... and i'm so gonna get myself back there..... so yeah.... i'm busy sending carlsberg to everyone on my list in my facebook.... to win myself a private party there..... *wink* so i wont be lonely for this xmas....

91 trinkets and more to go.......

2 dreams:

Jack Ng said...

Ur tree has grown alot n alot liaw ........

dreamydolls said...

hehhee.e.. ya.... now got 252.. *wink*