CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

i sacrify my sleep for him.....

CURIOUS who's the guy make me sacrify my sleep?
taadddaaaa... he's my pastry sifu CHONG KO WAI
call him sifu d.. sure will support support wan mah.....
off from work@ 6am..and watched Astro on demand till 7something.. and i actually manage to have 2 hours of sleep.... *eye pop out d* (and i didnt know that i can actually go in the evening.....





was kinda suprise with so many ppl here...

anyway... cut the bullshit la.. i shall show u what's the event about...
actually it's a competition for all the pastries.. and... i wasnt really sure la...LoL... read his blog than

table display....








impressive rite...








and there's a card... showing the process... from a LOG





























spoted his work from far...
















































my fav section- wedding cake




































































this cake will so gonna be my wedding cake...













so detail...












































































































































para-para judges.....






lunch with my lou poh @ klconvention center...










my fav cuppa earl grey.....

0 dreams: