CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

*touched*

i should have go home from work 10mins earlier... it's pouring heavily this morning... i guess god knows what happen lately.... *anyway it wasnt the main reason i'm gonna blog today....


today... i feeling touch... reach home at 5.45 in the morning today... the tv at my living room is still turning on.. ( i tot it's my bro)

my mom lying at the sofa...

she ask me to drink the herbal soup which i promise her i will heat it myself last night.. but she actually wake up early for me and wait me home and remind me to eat... *touched*

i know sometimes parents does mumbles alot.. (1 of the reason i only lock myself inside my room or just go out whole day...)

i know they really cares.......... i just feeling warm... even after that heavy rain

i'm not good in expressing how i feel towards her... just that i have this urge to post this up... dunno why...

so... the conclusion... * I LOVE MY MUMMY* and not to forget... my beloved FRENs... u know who u are... u guys were there when i'm emo~ing... and i promise.. i no longer will...

0 dreams: