CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 8, 2010

♥ love story~ part of our life~♥

- 3rd party -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there's something between us both~ and i can feel it deep down inside
but he has someone else~My heart got a strong pain like a knife cut through..

his greediness wish that i stay


but to pleased myself and be fair to my own life.. I decide we shall discontinue our affair as no one will be hurt..

and so, i decide to leave....and That was the last time we sees each other...


- end -



爱一个人没有对于错




story credited to alex yue

photos arragement credited to yenteng

models: loonz, hui wen and me *wink*

photographer: chun sin, hui wen and me *wink*

9 dreams:

jocelyncoco said...

i like this post!!!

alex yue said...

Good.. Good.. :D

BrenKenLee.com said...

my sis so emo.. kekek.... thanks 4 the comment in my blog...
when you wanna go eat?? i bring u.. kekek...
I like ur pics.. got damn lot of feel.. i emo now just looking at it..
7D wah... sobx.. i oso wan.. T.T

dreamydolls said...

thanksss all... and story credited to alex.. hehehe~

yiqyen said...

woh!!!!! wonderfull my babe ~

dreamydolls said...

lol.. yen teng... am waiting for ur turn... 4some... *winK*

Taufulou said...

hahha..u can be the next actress for malaysia liau..:d

dreamydolls said...

ahahha... taufulou~ i only can ban yeh nia.. i not good in acting wan le.... next time u want be my male model mah? hehehe

Jack Ng said...

walau-ehh ... macam tv series la pulak .....