CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

topic of the day~

okay lah.... it wasnt that hot topic in fb anyway.. but still thanks to alllll my dearie frens who concern... *LOL* yes... i'm stilll very single.. just that.... been officially single for 8months.... i'm just bord with my fb status... i change to IN A RELATIONSHIP... and haih~ I FELT LAGI EMO THAN I PUT SINGLE.... (it's true k.... NO JOKE*



FYI~ my previous previous ex who work for my company before i started... (i drag him in to the hell... LOL) and so.. he kinda move in to my place.. so we actually meet each other like 24~7 .... after 3.and half year.. we ended it... (it's really weird that u suddenly lost someone that close.... u know what i mean rite... arghh.. don bother... )


next... my previous wan..... wonder am i lucky or what... he work shift hour... like there's 3 shift... and when he wasn't working midnight... he will accompany me to my office (yes... i claim him as superBF.. coz he like work 18hours perday... poor him....)

and NOW... the problem is... i was wondering... how am i suppose to be in a relationship... when both of us is in diff world... (i sleep he work, i work he sleep kinda situation~ I WORK AT MIDNIGHT and no off~) ding dong ding dong... i guess.. i need a LDR la.. is like either US, LONDON those kinda countries.... NOT AUSTRALIA OR NEWZEALAND..... at least when i work.. i still can msn chat with someone who is actually same shift as me.. i work he work, i sleep he sleep... but damn kao far away la.... hhahahha... k la.. enough of crapping d la... i shall move on.. *wink* SINGLE WASNT THAT BAD AFTER ALL.... (= =")

2 dreams:

Taufulou said...

hahah..welcome to the singles cllub ma~
its always the best friend around us that keeps us going~ :D

dreamydolls said...

yes...so true ya... haih~ but sometimes.. it just so lonely to be alone... issh.... nvm~