CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

i'm going to quit smoking~

i started smoking since.. F3.. influnce by bad fren*s... see i just try to blame others just to make me better.. but.. fine.. i admit i'm wrong now.. but smooking doenst mean are bad ppl... right????just that it's really bad to health.. *seriously no idea why i am writing this to you guys but.. just want to share... actually i quit long time ago.. now am just a social smoker...i love trying all sort of ciggy... but my bf don smoke.. and i'm not allow to.. but i don like ppl force me... so dear.. u know why i never listen to u hor~

i love collecting stuff.. and now.. i change my smoking habit to.. collecting them~

here my new line of collections....

limited edition ciggy....

this is what my bf got me yesterday...



DUNHILL

perfectionist series

BURLEY SUPREME

*selection of finest burley tobacco provides the blend with distinctive nut-like and roasted taste note















smoking causes lung cancer.....


































this is a australia limited edition ciggy that have launched few years back....










the box is slightly bigger than normal size 20pc cigs
sthe box design damn cool lo~ each side contain 10pc...

















next... another limited metal box for MALaYSIA



























2 dreams:

Emeryn said...

I just realize u changed your blogspot link. Coz I added your previous link in favourites, then suddenly cannot access. Sumore the blog link stated on your msn also not updated!

Anyway, quit smoking at all ler. Dun even be a social smoker. Keep collecting those ciggarettes boxes will do. Nice ones~

dreamydolls said...

yes darling.. wil try... so make sure u get me aussie cig as souvenirs also la..