CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Did You Switch Off the LIGHTS???

today.... it was the day... to switch off the lights... suppose to join with my fren at bangsar.. end up.. cancel.. coz kinda no feel.... than tot of going to klcc.... *it kinda cool that kl landmark tak ada lampu lo~ but.. this morning.. when i wake up.. *actually is late afternoon d... my fren sms me about the FEHRENHEIT's concert ticket... and so.. here is the decision making between IDOLS and EARTH.. * i hate making decisions lo~


CAN I DO BOTH?
actually it took quite long for me to decide.. and so..i tot.. if i'm not going to FEHRENHEIT's concert.. yet.... the concert still have to go on rite? so must well we just fully uterlize it lo... * if i got ticket don go.. that's mean real waste also rite.. hahaha (fine, i know i was way too help myself out of been not guilty of what i've done....)

so.. yup... i did make myself to FERENHEIT"S concert and.... i switch off my lights too... *see i'm good earth ppl.. I VOTE EARTH *wink wink*

0 dreams: