CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SAMUI... HERE I COME...

hahaha..i'm kinda like copy emeryn's title..



it's a very very last min decision of going to thailand ~> hatyai in april.. coz my sis has baned me for going trips after april.. so terpaksa la.. come out with some plan.. and here.. i've choose hatyai... but the thing is... hatyai's hotels is fully booked already even songklah and samila beach all fully booked during SONGKRAN festival... so i've to change my plan to take backpack trip all the way up to KOH SAMUI.... and keep in mind that.. i only have 3days 2 nights.... *crappie


so, i will be arriving @ alor star on the 13of april 8am.. and i think i need 2 hours or more to reach hat yai *u know la.. during festival.. custom sure take longer time than usual*

than i did some research on the trip to koh samui la...

from hat yai to surat thani will cost me 4hours or more... * i don really sure about the traffic there*

than from surat thani to samui island will take another 1 1/2 or 2 hours *finger cross*

and when return.. it takes even longer time to reach back to hatyai... OMG.... so.. imagine... i only have 3days 2 nights... how am i suppose to enjoy my hols @ samui... hmm... so just stay tune with the updates la.. hahaha... *sweating already* wish me luck with my plan k.. haha~




SAMUI... HERE I COME...

yaaahoooo~

3 dreams:

Emeryn said...

How's your Koh Samui's trip? nice? =)

btw, my blog link is wrong elr..it's http://emeryn.com .

dreamydolls said...

ehh... www always end up to blogger.com wan hor.. anyway.. u didnt read properly oh... it's april la dear~ SOON...

sakaigang said...

last time we drive from hatyai to surat thani just want to eat seafood only(hehe)also needed 4 hours++ for 2 ways..quite tired...some more u wan go koh samui..jia you lo..enjoy ur trip k..koh somui very nice..