CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

have u seen this TWIESTIES adv before?

yesterday... emeryn suddenly ask me to find this pic so she can blog about it... and why so special about this pic? this pic was taken like 7years ago.... LOOK AT US... WE WERE SO YOUNG... LOL... and it was our very first TV adv .... and i heard that it only like 3 secs with 4slots of photos...

YES.. i heard... i'm not a TV3 fans la.. so i never saw the adv myself.. but my bro and mom did....

and what most funny is... walking along the street.. ppl will actually shout TWIESTIES... *damn funny... and malu la... *


argghh.. i just miss everyone...... ALL ARE MY FRENs... other than the 3 guy on the left upper corner... easily know... coz they look much older la.. hahahahahaha


and... GUESS GUESS which one is me ya...

2 dreams:

YiQYeN said...

aiyo....photoshop abit my fat face la.... sniff sniff

dreamydolls said...

wah.. You're the one like fat fat wan wor