CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

tattooist with attitude *updated*

i went for tattoo today... ( haven compile with my own photos so.. let me just show a little of my work of that day...)


one of the work that i quite like it....
#1: reflection of the mirror while he is tattoo-ing


#2 black and white photo added noise effect... (wanted to focus on the tattoo of his arm... but i'm doing my tattoo while taking this photo....so only 1 hand is in used.. so cannot zoom in.. ) sweatT_____T" *geng le*




#3 photo of the tattooist smoking... trying to focus at his arm's tattoo.. but fail.. coz not much colour... will try again....





#4


#5 personally... i just like the composition of the photo la.. and trying on some new effects...





so that's all with this post... hope u guys enjoy.. and he is not the one who did my tattoo.. coz of some reason... LoL.... (that's why i called him tattooist with attitude lo)






my first tattoooo... COMING soon.. stay tune.. *wink*

----- added------
after MAXIM gave me some advice... i went for the second round to take the pic of the tattooist....





basically... i just focus on his hand.. which i think it's cool... *that's all for now... am really tired*

3 dreams:

Cassandra said...

I want to seee ur tatoooo!!

dreamydolls said...

> casss.... soon la.. will blog about it on my next post....

Anonymous said...

He's the one who did my friend's tattoo. He's still quite new..