CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

plain thoughts?

Last few weeks… I bumped into my almost 4years relationship ex bf with his gf a.k.a my ex bestie… (I consider damn lucky, becoz most of my frens has seen them hanging around… and I haven actually bump into them after breakup with him for like 1years and 5months or more??? And finally…… honestly… I do feel GREAT)

So my fren was worried of me.. but I was alright.. I told him that.. if I ever bump into my previous ex..*the guy with the initial same as the famous NGO*

I guess I will EXPLODE

And yes… bad thought happen fast…. I really bumped into him yesterday.. after breakup for exact 3months…. We both notice each other… but no eye contact at all.. we acted like we never saw each other, never knew each other, been like a total stranger… or maybe he just been gentlemen of not hurting my lil heart..

but at that time.. I just felt that.. gosh.. his gal is really HOT.. ok fine…I I lose to such pretty gal.. I’m satisfy… hahaha… ego siall*

Anyway… I wasn’t as sad as I’ve expected… I tot I will be damn emo…. But I didn’t… I was calm … *unexpectedly* just that.. once a while.. I feel emo... when I’m alone… plain thoughts… coz what I’ve done… *lesson has learned * and yes.. I’m still learning…and really sorry to my frens and family that I never listened to u guys…. I admit that I’m regretting also….(is not because how success he has turn out or what so ever…is just that… LOVE, LUST OR SPARKS?

Nowadays… we were just too easily been tempted……. And that’s what had happen to me… so, never say never

Earlier on that same day… my fren posted a Facebook status

All men are bad.. is just that how bad can they be…

Ahheemm…. so do i need to start giving examples and make u guys agree with me... or u guys had the answer in mind already… LoL

ok.. I don just point at guys and said: YAY.. ALL MEN ARE JERKS but there’s SLUTS too u know…

so… do we give chances to ppl who make mistakes?

There’s no answer again… andfairy tales? happy ending~ forever after thinggie... It will happen….just that.. it’s happened once in a millions…

2 dreams:

ming sheng said...

woot.. i saw u on papers too...
hmm i guess the word to use is
all humans are imperfect.. =)
just that some refuse to improve to be a better person...

dreamydolls said...

hahaha.... imperfect.... haih~