CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 16, 2009

thief or police scarier?

today.... it's a bad day... my fren was involve to an accident... but she's alright... just her car is badly damange.. anyway.. that's not my main issue...



i'm curious.... just want to get some feedback... THIEF AND POLICE... which one is scarier?

*after i recieve my fren's phone.. i rush from my office to my fren.... and when i'm just less than 200meters from my office... i was stop by a police car... so of coz i stop.. *me good citizen*

so 2 police men walk down... i wine down my window and here goes the conversation..


me: apa hal ya? (what happen?)
police: tak, tadi u yg pandu kereta ke?
me: mengapa ye? (why?) coz i'm curious why he ask.. it's my car wart...
police: oh tak.... tadi speed

my cousin took my car earlier... so i guess he speeded...

me: oh... i ingat kawan saya pakai tadi (oh, i think maybe it's my fren)
police: macam tu la, tak apa la.. nanti saya pergi angkat 20ekor ayam ya (i don feel like transalate this... coz since they have tot the factory was theirs)

SO I WAS DAMN PISS.... if he want to saman.. than go ahead... don give some bloody excuse say i speed or what so ever... and now.. ask for free chicken.....
and pls keep in mind that.. i'm at the bloody factory area with damn alot of bumps..
so how am i suppose to speed... plus..there's no limit signboard wart.... *geram*

so i said no to them... *i don bribe already* SAY NO TO BRIBERY.... *yay*

and they were like pissed and give those face and walk back to car

police: macam tu tak apa la..

so when they get back to car...

i went down the car and took a picture of their car so that i got prove... (not prove to blog la.. just that i worry they will still give me saman coz i didnt give them 20ekor ayam.. LOL)

than this time they were piss... they came down to the car.. and i was in my car already... so... he questioned me, why i took the pic.. i say i just need it as prove la..

than he just say tak apa la.. since the car not only them driving.. want do report just do.. he somemore say that he haven take the chicken also... * bla bla bla.. lots of shit.. and i cant even remember.. so i got even pissed.. i tot want to take both of their *tak boleh tengok* face.. once of the police hit my hand *sob~* and my phone flew to the backseat... see how hard he wack me... sniff*

so now..i'm regret.. i should have shoot the video...it's much entertaining.. and... i'm going to make this big... HEAD POLICE.. PLS realize this... i want to be famous... *wnk*


i'm just a small blogger which daily reader not more than 100.. Lol.. but i want to be famous.. so to my frens or who ever drop by here... pls do share abit.. i want to make report real soon... just that.. i dunno what's both of the police officers' code....



* 3.42am*
police car number plate WPP 4441


so i want to ask again... who's scarier.. thief or police i would like to know.....

2 dreams:

ming sheng said...

hi dropping by...
i think police is scarier...
by the way.. i got to know that if a police asked for bribe.. they are 'testing' u..
bt if u give a bribe u are at wrong...
crap..

Jack Ng said...

Both also dangerous . 1 will harm your wallet and maybe your life , 1 slightly better , harm your wallet with license .