CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 5, 2009

not a MATERIAL gal....

When my frens see me.. they'll sure say " do u need such a big bag ar?" (sai em sai gam dai go bag o?--> canto).. so i'll answer NEVERFULL mah....
So, why do i love big bag? it's because i'll look smaller size when i'm holding something big..

don u think so... hahaha (that's also why i keep on feeding my bf.. make him fat FAT.. so i look smaller beside him *evil*) anyway.. other than looking smaller.. it's also i ca put sooo MANY STUFF.. as if like it'll never full... Till now.. i actually have back and neck ache and i'm kinda use to it d.. *do not learn this*

when i go shopping for books/ mag, grocceries ..( anything.. just name it.. ) my bigbig bags are always come in handy... i'll just throw what ever stuff into my bag... *obviously not something real heavy or FISHy

BUT...

before i started using this bag.. i only use recycle bag... seriously.. i'm a big fan of them.. i have so many of them...



so many till i lost count.. *imagine with my way of dressing.. i guess ppl will tot i'm a begger lo..)

but i just love using them.. coz it's really convenience, d... till my mom bought me my first LV bag.. now also crown as my rubbish bag.. and i still love my recycle bag.. NOW..i collect them..









BUT.. now the most IN recycle bag was ANPLA bag...*i'm so gonna have it* coz it's baby blue... *my fav colour*



THE GREEN BEGINS HERE...


do support in world environment day.. say "NO" to plastic bags

u can make a different. even it's just a small action...

1 dreams:

Kuntong said...

i got the Nikon 1... XD