CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

PERTH.....

ohh.... i just bought my ticket to perth.. thanks to airasia... now i can fly again... seriously cheap lo.. less than 600 for the flight... i'm so happy.. anyway.. before buying ur flight ticket.. do make sure u got ur visa first... coz u know we need to have visa to travel there. and it's just as simple as ABC... err.. actually not that simple la.. but is as simple as ABC.... till Z.. yeah.. i done with my visa application for like less than 15mins lo... and once i submit.. they send me an email and comfirm of my status... *GENG* seriously.. so easy till i was unconvinced... but still i just bought my ticket.. *cant bother too much*

and yes.. i manage to take off from my sister aka my boss la.. so yeahh.. trip to perth with yen teng... hope that we have fun la... smuakz smuakz... i'm so happy that i'm going to fly soon.. 1 month to go...

ohya... the link to apply ETA (one of the aust visa)
make sure u have a credit card as well..coz u have to pay aud20 for the application and only using credit card...

0 dreams: