CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nuffnang- tiger beer STANDOUT party- (pt1)

Finally i'm posting about the party..seriously.. i damn regret not bringing my own camera (need to ask around for pics..that's why i only manage to start posting till today.. argghhh..)



Date of Event : 6th of June 2009 (Saturday)
Time : 7pm till late
Venue : HQnine, TTDI Plaza, KL
Dress Code : Standout




we actually reached around 7.30 and everyone was there already... very on time *freaked* coz everyone really dress up.. didnt really expected... so like paiseh coz we dress too normal (standout in a way also rite) so we just get ourself into the pub instead of joining the crowd and taking photos with the BEERboard (which i quite regret of not taking photos with it...)


free flow of beers..... anyway.. the following will be pictures taking among ourself...


me and voon


me and koi
me and hongxi( secondary schoolmate)

me and shuyi (my partner for the party also my secondary schoolmate)

cheers to us who born in the year of TIGER *ROOOoooARRR*

and cheers to be stand out...

and the time has come... FOODIE time... so hungry lo...


so.. guess who ate the plate with the least food... just make a wild guess la.. since i just intro wart rite... and i bet u will never expected.. THEY BOTH ACTUALLY SHARE THAT SMALL PLATE WITH ONLY FEW SLICE OF FRUITS AND 2 PC OF SANDWICHES...

..............................
............................
.........................
.......................
.....................
...................
.................
...............
.............
...........
.........
.......
.....
..
.



taaaadaaaa

see.. they both eat so little la... *salute*


yeah.. i enjoyed... my food and the beer....


sorry for the boring post... but stay tune with funny pics coming up...

6 dreams:

Anonymous said...

Pretty ;)

~Elaine Tam~ said...

I also forgot to bring my camera..ended up using phone camera to take photo... :)

dreamydolls said...

yawei... such a waste... i have learn my lesson.. next time must bring.. hehe

Breadpitt said...

my rabbit food..lol

EiLing said...

Eh! Ask shuyi out more often. Party suits her.
=P
Cuz she always complain say i dont have time to entertain her.. ><"
I busy working everyday mah.. TT

Amane Chong said...

aiya.. shiet.. that eiling is me. amane
Tersilap used ppl's acc. ><"