CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

how do u prove ur love?

had a long chat with one of my bestie~ and this topic came into my mind....
but before i ask this question, first... i will just tell about myself........

i have always been a very controlling gf.. ( i should say, i use to be a very controlling gf... )and i wonder is controlling consider that i'm showing my love?



i mean.. to prove that u really love someone.. doesnt mean u have to say it out 24/7 or just plain talk without actions~ (talk is cheap.... and pls don make empty promise.... pls remember what u have said)


sometimes, love is just so~ (how do i say this...) BLIND.. hmmm...........
or love can be so short till it's just like sparks? oh welll~ ignore me... i'm just mumbling to myself and blame *finger point at my own face... scold ~ STUPIDD*





to be honest, i'm a weak person.. i'm not a tough person as i look~
and so.. here's the question again~ how do u prove that u really love her~ cause... i really don dare to love or don know what is love anymore.. especially that have been thru so much......
and i guess.. my answer is.. to prove that u love her.. first.. do gain TRUST between both... otherwise.. how many thing u have done is just useless....

0 dreams: