CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 29, 2010

morib~ goldcoast part 1

this is like super duper long pended post lo~~ (since nov...............i guess... seee it's even longer till i cant really remember when i went already... lolx)

and why i even bother to post it today???? actually this set of photos was taken by one of my couchsurfing fren who joined me and hui wen for a day visit to morib beach *weeeee*
and honestly the beach is kinda *ahhhemmm... * but i damn long never been to a beach... so i still love the place so much.. especially during their sunset... is damn superb k.....

i love this photo so much... (and i was suprise when i got this photo.. coz i didnt know he took it.. hahaha)


me and the atv bike... (ohya... they having some event... and some taiwan famous artist was there too.. but i didnt bother to go snap her pic... enjoying the breeze... hehhe)
this is me and andre............ DANGEROUS DRIVER....


hui wen and me~**

and last pic of his masterpiece~captured when i'm on my phone... hahahahaha............ sorry la.. he didnt post much in his website.. so.. that's it for now... (i just sneeze.. is either i got sick or someone missing me d..lolx)
need to get some rest now..... nitezzzzz




stay tune with my own set of photos la... lagi best lo... *selfpraise....*





2 dreams:

fufu said...

wow so much fun!!

dreamydolls said...

> thanks fufu~ urs more fun norh~