CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NICE one~ JUNJUNrico carlsberg party (1)

Finally the day has arrive… been so excited since the day knowing I’ve got invited by junjun too… *loved* everyday were wonder what to wear… or even plan to diet with coco just don want to look huge beside FHM gal next door chick…. But ended up… we *burn coconut* even more often (that’s why I always say.. never say want diet.. coz u will end up eating MORE) anyway.. back to the party… actually to me.. the party.. wasn’t that good.. I mean.. compare to the *ahhemmm* party. But….the PEOPLE makes the PARTY…. It was very enjoyable party.. and thanks to the pretty Emcee… and of coz games…. Lolx….

me and the FOOD....

coco, junjun, emeryn and me~~
deejay in the house~~


photo section has jst begin and more pix to come on next post lo.....



0 dreams: